Terms and Conditions for The Countrywide Complete Property Service Prize Draw
1) The Countrywide Complete Property Service Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Prize Draw is open to eligible entrants only. Eligible entrants are those who:
Employees of the Promoter, their families, associates and any other persons who are in any way connected to the Prize Draw are excluded. Proof of age and identity may be required.
3) Entry to the Prize Draw will run for a limited time only from Monday 6th November 2017 (“the Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate at 23:59 hours on 31st January 2018 (“the Closing Time”).
4) The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
5) Entrants can enter the Prize Draw by completing the entry form found on the Promoter’s website with their name, email address, postal address and telephone number (“Contact Details”), between the Start Time and Closing Time.
6) Only one entry per household is permitted.
7) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8) The prize to be won is as follows:
9) The Prize Draw is being promoted by the Promoter on behalf of its brands. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be 12 (twelve) winners in total.
10) Winners must be able to provide evidence to the Promoter’s satisfaction of their rent/mortgage/council tax (as applicable) monthly liability (“Evidence of Eligibility”). Evidence of Eligibility may include (but is not limited to) the following:
Winners will be required to provide Evidence of Eligibility before taking up the Prize. Winners who fail to produce Evidence of Eligibility will forfeit entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the procedure at paragraph 14.
11) If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 2, or whether Evidence of Eligibility is satisfactory under paragraph 10, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize to be won is the winner’s yearly rent/mortgage/council tax payment (as applicable) as demonstrated to the Promoter pursuant to paragraph 10. If a winner’s yearly rent/mortgage/council tax payments exceed the maximum cap in paragraph 8(a) or 8(b) (as applicable), the winner will be awarded the maximum cap.
13) The Prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person. The winner’s Evidence of Eligibility must demonstrate that the rent/mortgage/council tax (as applicable) is in the winner’s name or, in the case of a joint mortgage, the winner’s spouse’s name.
14) Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Monday 5th February 2018 (”Draw Date”).
15) The Promoter will contact the winners using the Contact Details provided at entry within 10 (ten) days after the Draw Date. Winners must respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter and must provide Evidence of Eligibility and their bank details. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described at paragraph 14.
16) The Prize will be awarded as a one-off lump sum and will be transferred to the winner via bank transfer or cheque using the bank details provided as per paragraph 15 above. The Promoter cannot accept liability where such bank details are supplied incorrectly.
17) The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The cash value of the Prize is 0.00001p.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
19) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20) The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days after the Closing Time of the Prize Draw.
21) Winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
22) Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
24) By entering the Prize Draw you give consent for your Contact Details to be used for the purposes of the Prize Draw and to facilitate the Promoter making contact with you.
25) Entrants who tick the opt-in box on the data entry form consent to their Contact Details being used for the purposes of receiving marketing communications from the Promoter and members of the Promoter’s group via email, post, and telephone.
26) If you have any questions about the Prize Draw or any of these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English Law and Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.