We are pleased to present this spacious semi detached house to rent ideally located for a number of excellent primary schools and other local amenities. The property features two double bedrooms, large single bedroom, ground floor study room , good size living room, modern kitchen and a tiled family bathroom. Other benefits include a bright and airy conservatory and a beautiful scenic rear garden overlooking fields. Offered Unfurnished / Part Furnished and Available from the end of March. Landlord will also consider pets. VIEW NOW!
Historically the settlement was known as Aperfield and formed part of the parish of Cudham. It took the name Biggin Hill after the Second World War in recognition of the historic role played by the adjoining Biggin Hill Aerodrome.
Biggin Hill was an ancient parish county of Kent, in the Diocese of Rochester, and under the Local Government Act 1894 formed part of Bromley Urban District. The urban district gained further status in 1935 as a municipal borough. Kent County Council formed the second tier of local government during that time. In 1965, London County Council was abolished and replaced by Greater London Council, with an expanded administrative area that took in the metropolitan parts of the Home Counties. It is now part of the London Borough of Bromley.
The most architecturally noteworthy building within Biggin Hill is St Mark's Church, Church Road - 'the moving church' - designed by Richard Gilbert Scott. It was erected in the 1950s using the dismantled materials from All Saints Church, North Peckham. Much of the work was undertaken by volunteers led by Rev Vivian Symons who undertook much of the decorative work himself
Zero Deposit Option Available
Epc Rating Band C
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate